1. Baked-on paint coating increases protection
from rust and corrosion and scratches.
2. Direct drive two-speed blower motor for efficient
3. Duration™ compressor is the heart of
the system. With an oversized, heavy steel outer
shell, an epoxy-sealed heavy duty motor, and a
unique valve design, our compressors will stand
up to the harshest elements for years to come.
4. Exclusive Coil Sav’R™ grille is
a coil guard made of high-impact plastic for extra
protection from leaves, hail and other damaging
5. Demand defrost system eliminates unnecessary
defrost cycles for energy savings and longer compressor
6. DuraTuff™ outdoor plate fin coil is an
extra large coil with internally enhanced copper
tubing. It provides high efficiency and great
7. Indoor plate fin coil delivers higher efficiency
and more heating and cooling capacity.
8. High efficiency fan with trim ring grille is
designed for high performance and lasting good
9. Centrifugal blower will get the warm or cool
air to your register.
10. Corrosion-resistant screws resist rust and
eliminate rust marks and corrosion. Internally
insulated cabinet reduces cooling losses and blower
11. Internally insulated cabinet reduces cooling
losses and blower noise.
Our exclusive water-shed system is a no-leak,
one-piece basepan for rust prevention.
The DCY Dual Fuel Story
With American Standard's DCY packaged dual fuel
unit, you will experience something special in
heating and cooling comfort.
Think of it this way. As a heat pump, it cools
and dehumidifies your house in the summer. During
the spring and fall, the heat pump provides high
efficiency heating. Then when the temperature
dips below freezing, it becomes a gas furnace.
That's an extra benefit designed for your comfort
and efficiency needs. In addition, if you live
where natural gas is not available, you can use
propane as fuel.